Friday, May 12, 2006

eBible.com invites to hand out.


Mark Sears over at eBible was very generous and hooked my up with an invite to eBible.com! Not only that, hey has given me 10 invites to hand out. So if you would like one, e-mail me at jasondgardner AT gmail DOT com. First come, first serve. When you e-mail me, please include where you live and what kind of ministry you are involved in. If you are a mission (or preparing to go to the mission field) let me know. I am not planning on using this information in handing out invites, I am just curious and would love to see what kinds of folks read this blog.

May the Lord Bless you all.

Jason

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger MCCRIT said...

Hello,
You don't have any more ebible invites do you?
I would appreciate it so much.
email is mcrit@gmail.net
Thanks and God Bless

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

Jason,
Do you have any more eBible invitations? We'd love one. Email is nathan@missiongocostarica.org. Thanks in advance and God bless! (Note: info about my wife and I and our upcoming ministry at our website).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home